- from € 175 (BE)
- from € 300 (NL)
Have you seen a product on our webshop and would you like to see this in the showroom? Please contact us first.
+32 (0) 472 232 852
We are happy to assist you.
A given customer order is binding. We, LIVING-shop, retain ownership of the ordered goods until that they are fully paid by the buyer. The additional cost and / or additional fees must be paid by the customer. The products are sent subject to modification and correction of price and color.
Ordered goods will only be sent after payment is complete. You will receive an order confirmation to your specified email address after placing your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation there is a mistake in your specified mail address.
The delivery of products, as far as possible, will be done within the time of the individual order confirmation. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the Purchaser and may lead to additional costs. The cost of transport and delivery are stated separately.
The stated delivery times are not binding, but merely as indication. No delay in delivery gives the buyer the right to cancel the order. We have the right to supply within different collies if the order is large. In case of non-delivery of goods allready paid by the Buyer, the sums will be refunded without interest or other compensation.
When ordering small or large furniture, the customer must consider a delivery time of 4 weeks, depending on the make and type of order. On request, exact time is communicated. Items that are won in an auction, on order, exclusively created for a customer or discounted can not be returned or refunded.
If you have placed an order for items available on order (eg. Furniture, lighting, etc.), these orders can not be changed, canceled or returned once the money is in our account. Since these are ordered specially for the customer in question.
Complaints are to be admissible, we come to:
1. (1) In case of complaint for non-conforming delivery,
2. (2) Within 24 hours after delivery
3. (3) The item that is damaged should be returned in all original packagings at your expense.
4. Our guarantee is limited to the warranty against latent defects and the guarantee in case of a consumer, both in the Civil Code.
5.1 Deliveries, even free will be made at risk of the buyer and / or recipients. If desired, take an insured shipment. This insurance costs are for the buyer. We recommend to subscribe to this insurance.
5.2 We are only liable for damages that are not caused by any wrongful act or breakage caused by the buyer. If this can be proved and authorization to return the goods is granted by the damage service of LIVING-shop, after receipt of the original goods and in the original packagings LIVING-shop damage service will or replace the item if in stock or if out of stock, a voucher is drawn, valid for 6 months after issuance.
6. Under the distance selling to consumers within the scope of the Law of 14 July 1991 the consumer has the right to notify the seller that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without giving a reason within seven working days following delivery. We are not liable for a delay in performance or non-performance of our obligations due to events beyond our normal control, including production interruptions, difficulties in supply or shortages of raw materials, labor, energy or transport or transport delays, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other collective labor disputes, either ourselves or our suppliers get, even if those events are foreseeable.
7. Invoices are payable at our office in Belgium, St Baafs Vijve 8710, Vijvedreef 131, if the order is collected, without discount, unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
8. Defects are to be admissible, detailed by registered letter to be submitted within three (3) days after receiving the order.
9. By ordering on the website of LIVING-shop is the Buyer expressly to proceed with the processing and use of his / her personal data for purposes such as administration of the customer base, managing orders, deliveries and invoices, monitoring of solvency. The processing for marketing and personalized advertising is only if the customer has agreed to do so explicitly stated during the ordering process. Pain Tura Home will not have the data to third parties. The Buyer has the right to inspect all data and improvement.
All parties accept their relations within the framework of electronic evidence approved by the competent authorities.
All agreements with Seller are ruled by Belgian law. Only the Commercial Court of Kortrijk is entitled to equal treatment or dispute.